Things to wear as a female in Jordan: on trips in Amman, Jerash as well as other tourist sites
A note on public beaches
If you check out the beach that is public Aqaba then you can feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit. Once I had been here the women that are local completely covered with abayas and wading within the ocean at most of the. Even yet in a layer that is double of suits we nevertheless attracted people’s attention! Then this isn’t an issue if you are on a private or hotel beach.
Do you believe I’m sexy?!
What about now?! The beach can be seen by you within the back ground where individuals were looking at us.
Packing list for ladies in Jordan
So having chatted you through things to wear as a female in Jordan, exactly just just what should you pack in terms of your Jordan see?
I’ve made a list that is short allow you to keep in mind everything:
- Longer sleeved tops & tees
- pants or jeans (according to period)
- longer or midi dresses & skirts (at the very least knee length)
- Cardigans or jumpers for layering
- hiking footwear or trainers for walking (in Petra or Wadi Rum)
- sandals (when it comes to Dead Sea or Red Sea) for hiking
- Sun cream
- Hat – don’t be like Katie, wear a hat and prevent sun burn if they are pretty you may not need any additional sandals
- Swimsuit or bikini (preferably dark if you are going to mudpack in the Dead Sea! )
- Sarong/lightweight towel – can also double as shawl or a blanket/pillow on long bus rides
- Scarf, both for warmth and for additional layers/coverage
- Fleece – for cool evenings and when hiking, the desert gets cold overnight
- Underwear, pants, socks, bras and sports bra if you need it! Læs resten