Get the serial quantity or IMEI in your iPhone, iPad, or touch that is iPod
Learn to discover the serial quantity, IMEI/MEID, CDN, and ICCID in your iPhone, iPad, or ipod itouch.
- There is these figures in a number of places, including Settings, in the physical unit, in Finder or iTunes, as well as on the packaging that is original.
- Once you contact Apple for support, you need to use the serial quantity or the IMEI/MEID quantity to determine your unit.
Find your serial number, IMEI/MEID, or ICCID
- Go to Settings General and touch About.
- Seek out the serial quantity. You may have to scroll down seriously to get the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this given information into Apple enrollment or help types, touch and support the number to duplicate.
Continue to have not found the true quantity that you’ll require? Start to see the sections that are following.
On these devices, get the number that is serial Settings as well as the IMEI/MEID in the SIM tray. If you want support however you can not view the Settings menu, you need to use the IMEI/MEID rather than the serial quantity:
- IPhone 11
- IPhone 11 Pro
- IPhone 11 Pro Max
- IPhone XS
- IPhone XS Max
- IPhone XR
- IPhone X
- IPhone 8
- IPhone 8 Plus
- IPhone 7
- IPhone 7 Plus
- IPhone 6s
- IPhone 6s Plus
On these products, discover the serial number in Settings together with IMEI/MEID (the MEID could be the first 14 digits for the IMEI) from the straight back. Læs resten